We have released to our printer our latest magazine, EUROHISTORY WINTER 2020 – Issue CXXVIII, Volume 23.4!
Inside the last Issue of 2020 subscribers will find the following articles:
1. Victoria Milford Haven ... upon the Seventieth Anniversary of Death, by Ilana D. Miller
2. A Very Autocratic Grand Duchess: Marie Alexandrovna, by Coryne Hall
3. Obituary: Countess Maria Immaculata zu Toerring-Jettenbach (1925-2020), by Arturo E. Beéche
4. The Puppet King: Alexander of the Hellenes, by Coryne Hall
5. Who Is In the Photograph: Four Generations of the Swedish Royal Family, by Alexander Borg
6. Peggy Watson: Princess Marguerite d'Orléans...The Story of the Only American Woman To Marry into the French Royal Family, by Seth B. Leonard
7. The Wedding of Princess Hélène d'Orléans and Count Evrard de Limburg Stirum – January 17, 1957, Royal Chapel St Louis de Dreux, by Arturo E. Beéche
8. Book Reviews
9. Royal News
Inside this issue, which completes our 23rd year in publication, subscribers will also find the renewal information for 2021. We hope all of you will remain for year another exciting year of great royalty articles inside the pages of our unique royalty journal!
To join us, contact us at: