Nothing like being busy!
As our Fall Issue (CXXVII – Volume 23.4) is printing, we decided that it would be best to get busy with EUROHISTORY WINTER 2020 – Issue CXXVIII, Volume 23.4!
Inside the last Issue of 2020 subscribers will find the following articles:
1. Victoria Milford Haven ... upon the Seventieth Anniversary of Death, by Ilana D. Miller
2. A Very Autocratic Grand Duchess: Marie Alexandrovna, by Coryne Hall
3. Obituary: Countess Maria Immaculata zu Toerring-Jettenbach (1925-2020), by Arturo E. Beéche
4. The Puppet King: Alexander of the Hellenes, by Coryne Hall
5. Who Is In the Photograph: Four Generations of the Swedish Royal Family, by Alexander Borg
6. Peggy Watson: Princess Marguerite d'Orléans...The Story of the Only American Woman To Marry into the French Royal Family, by Seth B. Leonard
7. The Wedding of Princess Hélène d'Orléans and Count Evrard de Limburg Stirum – January 17, 1957, Royal Chapel St Louis de Dreux, by Arturo E. Beéche
8. Book Reviews
9. Royal News
To join us, contact us at: