Monday, June 13, 2022

The Count of Paris Sends Condolences upon the Death of His Uncle Carl

Duchess Diane and Duke Carl of Württemberg attend the wedding of Prince Jean and Princess Philomena d'Orléans, 2009.
Photo (c) dpa picture alliance archive / Alamy Stock Photo.


Last week, Prince Jean d'Orléans, Count of Paris and Head of the Royal House of France, issued a statement to express his sadness at the passing of his uncle, Duke Carl of Württemberg:

Tuesday, June 7, 2022 
 
It is with great sadness that I learn of the death, in Germany, of my uncle His Royal Highness the Duke of Württemberg. 
 
Madame the Countess of Paris and my children join me in conveying our condolences to my aunt, Her Royal Highness Princess Diane, to my cousins and their children, but also our loving thoughts at this difficult time. I pay tribute to the Prince for his many commitments to his family and his country during his long life. 
 
I assure, with my family, His Royal Highness Prince Wilhelm, who now succeeds his grandfather at the head of the House of Württemberg, of my support.

Jean, Count of Paris
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The Plantagenet Family Tree: The Intriguing History of England's Plantagenet Dynasty Kings

The Plantagenet Family Tree: A Royal History The Plantagenet family was one of the most powerful royal dynasties in European history, rul...

Popular Posts