Thursday, June 16, 2022

Remarriage for Archduke Karl of Austria

Christian and Karl attend the wedding of Fürst Alexander of Schaumburg-Lippe, 2021.

In the spring of 2022 in Portugal, Archduke Karl of Austria, Head of the Imperial House of Habsburg, married Christian Nicolau de Almeida Reid, a woman of British and Portuguese descent. When he first publicly spoke of Christian three years ago, the archduke said, "Christian is a cultured and sensitive woman with elegant decency. She is a loving counselor, sometimes a valuable critic and always available to me, a partner in the best sense of the word. In short, she is an incredible asset to my life and I am happy to have her by my side." Christian Reid is the daughter of the late Robin Reid, OBE, and his wife Elsa Andresen Nicolau de Almeida. Upon announcing his recent marriage, Archduke Karl stated: "I've always tried to keep my private life private, which is why we only married in the closest circle. She is a wonderful woman. Now she is my wonderful wife.

Our best wishes to Karl and Christian!

Source: https://www.krone.at/2735763

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The Plantagenet Family Tree: The Intriguing History of England's Plantagenet Dynasty Kings

The Plantagenet Family Tree: A Royal History The Plantagenet family was one of the most powerful royal dynasties in European history, rul...

Popular Posts