Dear Subscribers and Eurohistory Readers,
It is with my relief and, frankly, joy that we can share with you that ISSUE CXVI, Volume 20.4 (Winter 2017) has been released to our printer!
The publication of this particular issue brings to an end a very challenging year. Inside it, our publisher will include a message for each one of our subscribers sharing the challenges (personal) that he faced (along with his family) in 2017. These caused a disruption in our publication schedule, as well as in the production of our sought-after books. However, the future is bright and we are back to full steam ahead!
We wish to express our sincerest appreciation for your support during this tough period!
Inside Issue CXVI, readers will find the following articles:
1. Obituary: King Michael I of Romania, by Marlene Eilers Koenig
2. Turin and "the Crown of Delights," by Katrina Warne
3. A Last Gasp of Imperial Russia – The Wedding of Prince George of Battenberg and Countess Nada de Torby, by Coryne Hall
4. Ernestine Castles and Palaces in Thuringia, by Susan Symons
5. Book Review: The Quest of Queen Mary, by Rick Hutto
6. Who is in the photograph: Tuxen's Painting of Nicholas and Alexandra's Wedding, by Ilana D. Miller
7. Book Reviews, by Coryne Hall
8. Royal News
We expect the printed magazine to arrive here by the end of May, tag which point we will proceed to ship immediately, along with renewal forms.
We hope you continue supporting us,
Best wishes, Eurohistory